PolicyMap is now available via Himmelarb Library!
PolicyMap allows users to create maps by combing access to a data library with mapping and reporting tools. PolicyMap provides access to more that 150 data sources and also allows users to upload their own data. Users can then create maps, generate reports, and run analytics.
To learn more about PolicyMap, you can look at PolicyMap YouTube Channel or check out tutorials including:
- Maps: easily display data using different geographic parameters
- Tables: View data as a bar graph or chart to compare multiple geographies
- Reports: Run reports for predefined geographic areas or create a custom area
- 3-Layer maps: Find areas that meet up to three criteria for site selection or to locate hot spots
- Data loader: updaload your own address-level data
- Data download: download PolicyMap data for use in your research