- Overviews and Recommendations provide concise, accurate overviews for the most common conditions as well as evidence-based recommendations for action.
- Micromedex® Clinical Knowledge Suite drug content includes medication management and lab recommendations, including IV screening, medication advisory screening and summary drug information.
- Graphics and Images comprise more than 2,500 medical graphics and images with over 1000 images from the American College of Physicians.
- Improved search results are due to a redesign from the ground up, focused on time-to-answer for the busy clinician.
- Mobile-Optimized Access provides interface customized to the screen size of your phone or mobile device.
Alongside, DynaMed Plus’s improved interface, users can still rely on DynaMed’s core features including:
- Daily Updates – New evidence is added to DynaMed Plus multiple times each day, ensuring you always have the most current information.
- Expert Reviewers – subject-specific experts who review topics using the DynaMed Plus proprietary 7 Step EBM Process and the 9-Step Quality Process for creating content.
- Specialty Content – a wide array of specialty topics in areas such as infectious disease and immunology, cardiology, oncology and emergency medicine.
- DynaMed Plus App – Users can install DynaMed Plus content to their phone or handheld device to have guaranteed access to DynaMed’s evidence-based content even in areas without phone or wifi service.
If you have any questions regarding DynaMed Plus, please contact Laura Abate (firstname.lastname@example.org).