It’s cold out anyway, so why not enjoy winter? Join Healthy Living @ Himmelfarb for ice skating at Georgetown’s Washington Harbour on Friday, February 19th at 7 p.m.
This ice skating rink is a short walk from GW and is right on the Georgetown waterfront. It’s the largest outdoor rink in the DC area and is even larger than the rink at New York City’s Rockefeller Center. As you skate, you can enjoy Georgetown’s beautiful winter lights; after you skate, you might enjoy one of the many nearby restaurants.
Healthy Living @ Himmelfarb has arranged a group rate so $12 will secure both your entry and skate rental. Please feel free to bring bring a friend or two! Register now to reserve your space(s)!
- When: Friday, February 19 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Georgetown’s Washington Harbour Ice Skating Rink
- Directions from GW: walk north on Virginia Ave and cross Rock Creek Parkway, veer left toward the Potomac and walk a short distance to the rink.
- Cost: $12 includes entry fee and skate rental
- RSVP: Register now to reserve your space!
If you have questions, please contact Laura Abate (firstname.lastname@example.org).