The revised version of USMLEasy is designed to support your study for the USMLE exams for Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 3 including:
- Comprehensive practice: Personalized practice using thousands of questions covering all the disciplines and organ systems from the USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 3.
- Adaptive Prep: Adaptive learning technology to personalize your test prep experience based on your individual needs. This ensures you spend more time on the concepts you still need to review, and less on the material you’ve already mastered.
- Dashboard: Personalized dashboard displays your latest activities and scores so that you can constantly track your progress, and easily resume your studying exactly where you left off.
- Study Plan: Personal Study Plan feature supports your test preparation and will help schedule your studies, as well as set and achieve your overall goals.
- Skill Report: Individualized skill report provides a full analysis of your proficiency in every subject area tested by the USMLE; this report enables you to focus your prep efforts, overcome problem areas, and utilize your study time more effectively.
- Personalized Reporting: View your test results easily after completing each test and access detailed explanations for any question. You will also receive feedback statistics for your total test performance.
To get started with USMLEasy, access this resource today and create a new user account. USMLEasy is available to GW users from on- and off-campus locations. USMLEasy is also mobile-optimized so you can easily answer questions and study using your phone – whenever and wherever you are. If you have any questions, please contact Laura Abate (email@example.com).