The Red Book Online is a digital resource that is part of Himmelfarb Library‘s online collection. The Red Book Online provides full-text access to the current (2015) edition of the American Academy of Pediatric’s Red Book as well as related resources.
The Immunization section of the Red Book Online provides access to:
- Immunization schedules
- Vaccine status tables: Status of Recently Submitted, Licensed, and Recommended Vaccines & Biologics
- Vaccine implementation guidance
- Influenza resources
The Multimedia Library for the Red Book Online provides access to:
- 2,700+ infectious disease images for use in diagnosis and presentations, including clinical manifestations, disease vectors, and etiology
- Videos and webinars produced by the AAP
- PowerPoint presentation slides based on Committee on Infectious Diseases (COID) policy statements as well as other key infectious disease content from AAP.
The Red Book Online is available to users from both on- and off-campus locations. In addition, users who access the Red Book Online via their mobile device can take advantage of its mobile-optimized interface.
If you have any questions regarding this resource or access to Himmelfarb Library’s online collections, please contact Laura Abate (firstname.lastname@example.org).