BrowZine, Himmelfarb Library‘s iPad e-journals app, now provides integration with RefWorks so users can easily save citations. BrowZine is a new technology which allows GW affiliates to read their favorite Himmelfarb Library journals on their iPads. BrowZine allows users to select their favorite titles across multiple publishers and platforms in a single app. BrowZine users are able to:
- Easily read journals in a format that is optimized for iPads.
- Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals.
- Be alerted when new editions of journals are published.
- Easily add citation to RefWorks or save to Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox and other services.
To get started with BrowZine:
- Download the free BrowZine app from the iTunes store.
- Select ‘Settings’ then select ‘George Washington University – Himmelfarb Library’
- A login screen will display automatically; enter your last name and GWid (G#). If you need assistance with your GWid (G#), please email email@example.com.