The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (5th ed, DSM-5) is now available online as part of PsychiatryOnline. The DSM is used by clinicians and researchers to diagnose and classify mental disorders. This revised edition is the product of more than 10 years of effort by hundreds of international experts in all aspects of mental health. DSM-5™ is the most comprehensive, current, and critical resource for clinical practice available to today’s mental health clinicians and researchers of all orientations.
PsychiatryOnline is a clinical research portal which provides access to a spectrum of resources useful for psychiatry clinical practice and research including:
- DSM Library titles including DSM-5 and, DSM-IV-TR® Handbook of Differential Diagnosis, and DSM-IV-TR® Clinical Cases.
- Full-text journals including The American Journal of Psychiatry, Psychiatric Services, Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, and Academic Psychiatry.
- Full-text textbooks including The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychiatry, Gabbard’s Treatments of Psychiatric Disorders, Textbook of Psychotherapeutic Treatments, The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Geriatric Psychiatry, The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Substance Abuse Treatment, The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychopharmacology, and Manual of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- APA practice guidelines in quick reference and comprehensive formats.
- Self-assessment tools for study, board certification and recertification review.
- Clinical & research news from Psychiatric News.
- Medication information handouts for patients
If you have questions regarding access or resources, please ask us!