- Interviewing and taking health history.
- Illustrated review of physical examination.
- Common, normal, and abnormal physical findings.
- Assessment techniques for specific scenarios.
- Guides to interpretation of selected findings.
In addition to online e-text access, Bates’ Pocket Guide to Physical Examination can be installed on your personal mobile/handheld device as an app. Bates’ app access provides you anytime/anywhere access to Bates’ Pocket Guide as it functions even in areas without WiFi connectivity. Here’s how to install Bates’ Pocket Guide:
- Access the registration page and register for a uCentral account.
- Download/install the uCentral app.
- Login to the uCentral app to load content.