Himmelfarb Library remains open and on a 24/7 schedule through June 30, 2013. Beginning on July 1, 2013, the Library will be open from 7:30am until midnight Monday through Friday and 9am until midnight on Saturday and Sunday until August 4, 2013. Himmelfarb Library will be closed on July 4th. Go to http://www.gwumc.edu/library/about/hours.cfm to see our complete hours for the year.
- The computer lab on the 6th floor of the Hospital will be open 24/7 with 15 workstations available for student use from May 24, 2013 through mid-August.
- Small group rooms on the 6th floor of the GW Hospital are generally available for quiet study after 8pm on weeknights.
- Classrooms in Ross Hall are available for quiet study when not scheduled.
- Gelman Libray will remain open with reduced summer hours. For summer hours, go to: http://library.gwu.edu/hours
- Passes for quiet study only in the Burns Law Library are available for use until August 17, 2013. Please contact Marie Miller at email@example.com to reserve a pass. Burns summer hours are available at http://www.law.gwu.edu/Library/Pages/LibraryHours.aspx
- Students can reserve study space In the Marvin Center by going to http://events-venues.gwu.edu/studymeeting-space-marvin-center-ground-floor