Himmelfarb Library is pleased to announce the availability of a new tool to support physician assistant students preparing for the PANCE and PANRE. PAEasy is offered by the publishers of USMLEasy and offers a similar system of practice questions, answers, and links to supporting information in AccessMedicine.
PAeasy provides access to 1,200 questions and answers that simulate the PANCE and PANRE and provides full explanations for the answers. PAEasy can be customized by signing up for an individual username/password within Himmelfarb Library’s account to allow you to track your progress and take advantage of all of PAEasy’s features:
- Robust Performance Profile tracks your performance by topic and test scores over time and allows you to compare your scores to others using PAEasy, including test-takers at GW.
- Three testing modes including un-timed practice mode, a timed exam, and a simulated test that replicates the official test.
- Customization features
- Select the length and subject areas of a test or create a set of randomly selected question.
- Retake tests composed of questions previously answered incorrectly so you can focus on weak areas.
- Time your tests or practice at your own pace.
- Take tests composed of questions that you are seeing for the first time.
- Targeted readings from AccessMedicine, identified based on where you need additional study.
- Anatomy Flash Cards offering 150 full-color anatomy images, derived from The Big Picture: Gross Anatomy.
You can access PAEasy from on- and off-campus locations via the link on the E-Databases webpage using either ALADIN or VPN/GWireless. If you have questions about this resource or access, please contact Laura Abate at email@example.com.